Did You Know? Denali KidCare Services

Did You Know? Denali KidCare Services

Did you know Seldovia Village Tribe and SVT Health & Wellness can not only help you apply for many services, such as Denali KidCare but can also help with travel arrangements and various other accommodations to and from your appointments? These accommodations are usually 100% covered by the program! Our assistance is offered, for free, to all people whether Native or non-Native.

Live in Homer or Anchor Point? Contact Monica Anderson, Certified Application Counselor and Enrollment Specialist at 226-2228 for assistance.

Live in Seldovia? Contact Debbie Cameron, Community Health Representative and Enrollment Specialist, at 435-3259 for more information.

When applying for Denali KidCare, or any other public assistance, there may be a lengthy processing period. You may be asked to mail or fax in additional information or proof of income if not submitted with your application. To keep in touch with a representative of the state and to check your application status, call the Public Assistance office closest to you.

If you live in Homer, Seldovia or Anchor Point your two local Public Assistance offices are:

Homer District Office
3670 Lake Street, Suite 200
Homer, AK

Phone: (907) 226-3040
(877) 235-2421

Fax: (907) 235-6176
(877) 235-2421

Kenai Peninsula Job Center
11312 Kenai Spur Hwy., Suite #2
Kenai, AK 99611

Phone: (907) 283-2900
(800) 478-9032

Fax: (907) 283-6619
(888) 248-6619