SVT Health & Wellness cares deeply about the health and safety of the people we serve.
We are taking several steps to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. As the Coronavirus situation continues to evolve, our dedicated staff are working closely with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, as well as State and local health authorities, to ensure we continue delivering safe, quality care while limiting further spread of the virus.
Because many people are concerned about potential exposure to COVID-19, we want you to know how to access health care through SVT Health & Wellness. Prior to entering our facilities, all patients will be asked to answer questions related to their risk factors, per the Governor’s Mandate – 9.1.
- We ask that any individuals experiencing Coronavirus-like symptoms (cough or fever or shortness of breath) CALL FIRST to coordinate evaluation and care. (907-226-2228)
- On-site medical appointments are still available in all three locations, in Homer, Seldovia and Anchor Point. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment and to answer the screening questions. (907-226-2228)
- We are now offering telehealth appointments. If you are high risk (60+ years old, have lung disease, heart disease, are diabetic, or have autoimmune disorders) your health care provider may switch your appointments to telehealth, utilizing phone or video conferencing. Call to schedule your next appointment. (907-226-2228)
- For urgent health-related questions that arise when our clinics are closed, SVT Health & Wellness patients can also utilize our After Hours Nurses Line by calling 907-226-2228, Option 1
- In case of an emergency, please call 911.
Thank you for joining us in protecting our communities from the effects of this virus, encouraging and supporting one another as we go through this together.