The healthcare teams at CureJoy, an online health and wellness advice platform that uses advice based on natural and proven alternative medicine disciplines, gave their twenty remedies you can do at home to get and stay healthy. Here are what everyone should know:
- Having pomegranate’s juice daily is good for heart and useful for people suffering from low blood pressure.
- One natural treatment for acidity is chewing a few Basil (tulsi) leaves after a meal. This not just works as an antacid as it helps the body absorb food but also prevents reflux and the formation of ulcers.
- Sucking a piece of Clove after meal helps in reducing acidity problem.
- A flake of garlic swallowed with water taken empty stomach daily in the morning can be helpful in solving many stomach & gastric problems.
- Headache caused by summer heat is cured by consuming watermelon juice. Just one glass a day works wonders!
- Eating an apple on an empty stomach in the morning relieves one of migraine pain. This must be done for a few mornings. I have been a migraine patient for past 10 years and this one worked most for me.
- Open 6 dates and boil in 1/2 liter of milk for 25 minutes over low heat. Drink three cups a day. This is ultimate dry cough remedy.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of honey […]